In college there were many days where I found myself rushing to class on my bike with my grilled cheese sandwich in tow. Hats off to you, Mr. Foreman.
For the "Mugen" Grilled Cheese Sandwich, I chose three ingredients - prosciutto, mozzarella, and fresh spinach - these ingredients bode well for the slightly health conscious individual.
Here it is. Hope you enjoy it.
Serving Size: 1 / Total Time: 20 minutes
- white bread
- mozzarella cheese
- fresh spinach
- Put a reasonable layer of butter on the bread so that both sides don’t get burned in the pan.
- Place the 3 ingredients (prosciutto, mozzarella, and spinach) between the two slices of buttered bread. Press the sandwich tightly together.
- Grill the sandwich on the stove in a standard frying pan on medium to low heat and watch the magic before your very eyes.
If you want a healthier option, substitute the following:
– olive oil instead of butter
– wheat bread instead of white bread
– Swiss or feta cheese instead of mozzarella cheese
Hope you like it!
To find out how to make a SPAMtastic breakfast sandwich, click here.